Hi there... Barb here...blog problems again . Thought we had it fixed. Don't know why?? But I can read and update using my IPad but the laptop tells me I have to clear cookies and cache. Been doing that but still get the same message. Do here is a rerun or reshow of pics.
Wild horses in the spring near our cabin. Just 2 Mom & foal in this pic. There were 2 herds but now only have seen the one herd. They are beautiful and 3 babies in this one.
Love this pic of our big 3....Niki in front, Tater in the center .. Our retired racer, and Bo in the background. An awesome group for many reasons.
Just had to include this pic of our Angel Sasha playing with one of our baby fosters. She was the best and loved to welcome and watch over the fosters when we brought them home. She would always look disappointed when we came home with an empty crate. It was only empty cuz they were adopted :-)
Still working on trying to use the laptop for the blog. If anyone has an idea why we can't use it..please let me know I would appreciate it.. Thanks for still checking in with us
Barb, Ernie,Chica, Lucas, Rosie


Bummer about the computer. Unfortunately, we're not technical terriers, so we can't help.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
Our computer recently messed up and then it was okay again and I still don't understand why. How people understand them is beyond me, LOL.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x
Barb, Ernie, Chica, Lucas, Rosie....
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that you are still having computer problems!! Here is a bit of humor for you, Friends. Ready? I must warn you. It is from my crazy head!! ;-}
Why is Tony Stark is always short-tempered with JARVIS? Because. He is a freakin' computer, and seldom ever does exactly what Tony Stark asks of him!! That's why!! ;op
--Raelyn
Hi Barb, Ernie, Chica, Lucas, Rosie et al!
ReplyDeleteWe're still having blogger problems, too! It's really taken the fun out of blogging. Anyways, "I saw this wordpress "how-to" book for free yesterday for your kindle or smart phone. Thought you might be interested.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C0T2LX8
We love all the photos- everyone is so happy
ReplyDeletelove
tweedles
What beaWOOtiful pikhs!
ReplyDeleteI bet woo know my favourite!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: What browser are you using? Some can't use IE - some swear by Firefox - we have good luck with Chrome on our ThinkPad - we've never tried to blog from our iPAWd - just email or laptop/pc -
I love the wild horses, and of course, your pups, especially Angel Sasha.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid that I'm no computer expert. I wish I could help...
That is a great collection of favorites. Sorry about your troubles, but I second the suggestion to check multiple browsers.
ReplyDelete