Monday, June 3, 2013

ADOPTIONS


Hi everybuddy,  I tell you good help is hard to find sometimes...check out how long it has been since we been here posting.my assistant finally got moving on it.   
Remember Elise....she was adopted right after our last visit with you. A wonderful family fell in love with her and she got to go home with them.
And there was little Kipp.a real bundle of energy! he might be little but he did not lack in energy and playfulness.
He was only with us  for about 3 weeks and was adopted a week ago.he now lives on a farm with horses,a cat or 2,and3 other dogs. Kipp weighs only about 7 pounds but has a heart as big as his biggest new brother.... A St. Bernard, then there is a Lsb mix, and his playmate who was adopted from PUP about a year ago.  We think Kipp  hit the adoption jackpot.

It has been busy. Grandma had and has a lot of dr appointments.  She is close to 95 years old and had pneumonia and then found she has a heart problem.  She is doing well now. 
We have a new little foster. Mom says he is #71. Her name is Milli and we will soon put pics of her on. She was born Mar 14.  Her brother is with another foster and he is huger ....she is about 9 lbs and he is already13+. Maybe we will even put pics of both.
More later...
Wags
Ernie


16 comments:

  1. Yea for Elise! You better talk with that assistant
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds busy at your house. Congratulations on finding the fosters their forever families. Must feel great.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to cut your assistant some slack, this time, ONLY! She does such a good job finding your friends homes, Ernie. I think she deserves another chance. Maybe try to bribe her into blogging with some bones (if you're willing to share!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love to hear the success stories! We are glad Grandma is doing well.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such great news! It makes us very happy when we see your foster dogs go to such great homes.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I will send some healing magic bubbles to your Grandma so she keeps getting better!! Here are kissys for her.
    And I am so happy the fosters got some forever homes!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so nice to see you and wonderful news about all the pals finding their furever homes. I will cross paws for your Grandma. I can't wait to meet Milli


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ernie....
    Yay for Elsie!! {I love that name!! I wonder if she will keep it?} ;)
    Way to go, Kipp!! You certainly did hit the "adoption jackpot"!! ;-D
    I am glad that Grandma is doing well now!! Praise God!! ;)
    Yes, do please post pictures of sweet Millie!! I would like to see!! And her brother, as well!! ;op
    --Raelyn and Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the heads up on the word verification thingy! I thought I had removed it a loooooong time ago. I KNOW I did! Blogger and I have been having issues for two years now. One day I am going to get serious about moving the blogs. Blogger has taken most of the fun out of blogger.

    Take good care. and tell Ernie I said extra bones for you for your patience with commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love to hear about fosters that graduate to perfect forever homes! We hope the same happens to Milli when she is ready.

    Your grandma sounds like a strong woman. we send White Dog positive energy and gentle woos that she stays healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep up the good work, the little one we had lives on a farm, and she has said he is boss of everything. It must be their personality.
    Licks Bobby & Pip

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Barb! My techie friends tell me you can migrate your entire blog to a new platform (wordpress, typepad, whatever) I haven't had a good enough internet coonection to attempt that or learn (re-learn) another platform. Or I am just lazy!

    Anyways, a google search provides a number of tutorials.(https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=migrate+blog+from+wordpress.com&oq=migrate+blog+&gs_l=hp.1.0.0l4.3556.7843.0.14717.13.11.0.2.2.0.798.2622.0j9j5-1j1.11.0...0.0...1c.1.17.psy-ab.BOaCudQK6Eg&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47883778,d.dmQ&fp=daaf7480876f9d49&biw=1301&bih=566)

    When you get yours moved you can move mine! And what are we going to do when google reader goes away, on July 1st?

    if that link doesn't work search "migrate blog from blogger"

    ReplyDelete
  13. we're just as bad. Gee we missed posting a note. We're glad that you're helping so many kids that need a home. How's that Ernie doing?

    ReplyDelete
  14. BBES TRIBE....
    It has been over one month since you last posted on this Blog!! I am missing your furry gang!! Where in the world are you?! I do hope that you had yourselves a happy, safe {And quiet? Fat chance!!} Independence Day!! ;op
    Raelyn {And Rose, my Beautifully Unique Mystery Dog!!}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yippee, more good homes found. How's Ernie?

    ReplyDelete