Hey everybuddy, Mom is having PROBLEMS with the blog. She can't enter any of the "fantastic" pictures of us. IT keeps telling her something about the server.... The only think she could get to work this time was the video of Tillie(our foster the black one) and Archie another foster's foster playing. It's a very short one. The reason is they had previously been playing hard and fast for about 2o minutes. Safe to say they used up a big portion of their energy. Whoohoo! the 2nd video came thru and shows them really playing.
We have been missing cuz D was in hospital with having his heart surgery. He has a big scar down the center of his chest and is now in some skilled nursing facility getting strong and everything so he can come He had a MAJOR stroke many many moons ago. Makes his recovery harder. We keep looking for him and miss him a lot.
Ernie
Hi - Mom here. Dad is doing better day by day and bit by bit. WE found out how many friends we have. Wonderful. Has anyone considered moving to wordpress or another type of blog? It seems like we are having more problems lately. Frustrating is one word for trying toload some pict and not being allowed to. Not sure of the server thing... We are still using the same equipement and haven't made any changes.
Have been missing all of you. Hopefully we can figure out the problem so we can get back to visiting and commenting and posting. :-)
M
Paws crossed that D makes a speedy recovery and is home with you soon!
ReplyDeleteWe are so sorry to hear this news about D - we are crossing our paws and Mom is going to say some prayers for him to have a full recovery. We don't know what to say about the blog problems, we know lots of others have had trouble. Sorry we don't know how to help.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Paws crossed for D, I hope he feels better and better.
ReplyDeleteLoveys Sasha
Good to hear from you. We know what a pain blogger can be at times. Luckily, it seems to sort itself out for us eventually.
ReplyDeleteGlad D is recovering and paws are crossed it continues so he can be up and about quickly.
XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
Sending hugs and licks to D and we hope his recovery is a quick one. We are not having any blog problems. Have a super Saturday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
We are sending lots of healing vibes to your dad! We hope he's feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteA couple of our blogging friends have made the switch from Blogger to WordPress.
Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly
Keeping my paws crossed for your dad. When my granddad had heart surgery he had to go to cardiac daycare. Sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your blogger problems. No worries here, so I can't really help you.
Kisses,
Dexter
Hope D is feeling much better now, we send all our love.
ReplyDeleteUp to now, blogger is behaving itself for us and only has the occasional problem - hope we don't regret saying that, LOL!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x
I hope dad continues to recover and get stronger! Heart surgery is tough but once you get better, you really do get better...my dad's was 5 years ago and he's really strong now, though the recovery was not easy.
ReplyDeleteMy blog gives me headaches sometimes too and I thought of wordpress, but then my blogger problems always clear up. Seems the wordpress folk have fewer problems but I don't know for sure :) When I have trouble I consult Google for a solution and often find something that helps. Here's what I found for this http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42538
we are sending goodvibes for D> Hope those bloggie problems get fixed
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Howdy Everybuddy, we hope your Dad gets better very soon. We have paws crossed and send him some healing slobber. Sorry we can't help with the problem thingy on blogger. Loved the video of your two little fosters. Take care all. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
ReplyDeleteWe have been missing you as well. Hope that the BlogMonster stops attacking and that communication can resume. Meantime, feel the White Dog Army's paws gently around you all sending healing energies to Dad, positive thoughts to your family and strength for all. We hope you are all home together soon.
ReplyDeleteBlogger can be very difficult at times. I have problems that come and go. I hope that yours "go away" soon.
ReplyDeleteWe are sending healing thoughts to Dad. I hope that he is home with you very very soon. We're thinking of you.
BBES TRIBE....
ReplyDeleteFinally catching up on everybody's Blogs!! Gee, am I behind!! :-(
WELCOME BACK!! We have missed you!! ;)
Sorry to hear about Dad. But glad that he is recovering!! Sending GET WELL SOON wishes your way!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Sending you wishes of health and happiness this Thanksgiving :)
ReplyDeleteThe Roo Family
Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to stop by Pet Blogs United next week for a week of giveaways.
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hi Ernie et al,
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am very thankful that through Suka we met such great friends as you. And I am thankful for the friendship you showed to Suka, and to myself. You are dear friends.
I am so sorry to read of D and pray he is well on his way to recovery. Finn, a dog blog, recently wrote a post comparing Blogger with Word Press, as she just made the move to Word Press. She concluded that the pros and cons make both about equal.
Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy all your turkey treats!
KrisAnne
so glad to hear that your D is getting better. our grampop has been sicky too lately, for about a month or more. he hopes to go home next week. it's sad when humans are sicky.
ReplyDeletewe hope you had a really good thanksgiving and got some turkey. we had turkey necks and chicken hind quarters. it was yummy. Walter growled all the time he was eating his. it made him feel like a wild beast.
hope you are all good.
I miss you and wanted to tell you.
ReplyDeleteWe are hoping Dad is better- here are some healing bubbles to help him heal.
My mommy has not been well- so we were missing for awhile.
I hope you are all okay.
love
tweedles
Hi Ernie, we're sorry we've been MIA. We're glad that your dad is mending and will hopefully get to come home soon. It sounds like he has a pretty impressive rack of stitches. Yikes, I bet that they are longer than mine. Best wishes to your dad.
ReplyDeleteWhere in the world is BBES? I miss you, Friend. ;op
ReplyDeleteLove, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Thank you for commenting on Daisy's surgery status! We, like you, have found out who our friends because of her accident and it's nice to have so much support! We are sorry that your dad had a stroke and that the recovery period keeps him away from home and from the pups, etc. Good luck with everything! I'm sorry I haven't been able to comment much lately but please know I am thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteDear Ernie and Family,
ReplyDeleteHope this finds you all doing well. Wanted to stop by to wish you a very Merry Christmas filled with much love, happiness, and good cheer! You are dear friends and we always enjoyed following your adventures, and reading of all the lovely pets you foster and help to find forever homes. Hope to see you back to blogging soon.
May the spirit of Christmas bless you and yours throughout the year.
Cheers,
FurAngel Suka and K
BBES....
ReplyDeleteHappy 2013, Friend!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Give our love to your patient. We'll be waiting when you come back to Blogville.
ReplyDeleteSue and the Pack