Hugs are good. We decree this "National Hug Day". It is wet and rainy and windy here today. So what better to do than stay inside warm, dry, and share a few hugs. :-)
Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism.
~ Leo Buscaglia —from Peace, Love and Wisdom

Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism.
~ Leo Buscaglia —from Peace, Love and Wisdom
| We are ready for more walks and outside fun!! |
| Real Spring and Sun would be good too! |
Oh I soooo agree with you about hugs! I never tire of getting hugs and kisses from my family :)
ReplyDeleteStewey
Joey sends you thanks for thinking about him.
ReplyDeleteNever get tired of doggy hugs.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you! Thank you so much for the positive thoughts while I was ill this past weekend! I appreciated it!
ReplyDeleteHey it's Jet here. Thanks so much for dropping by on the hop. We enjoy meeting new furiends as well! Oh gosh, JJ, my golden sister loves hugs, I prefer Jetty kisses (especially to those of the female persuasion!) I hope the sun pokes out in your area soon although you seem to have created a wonderful inside day in the meanwhile.
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss out on your huggs? Here I am! Can I still have some?
ReplyDeleteAnd here are some for you!
love
tweedles