Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Smart Pool Player



Hi all, Chica and Lucas here.   Just want all to know we Chi's are not all foofoo dogs. Just cuz we are small doesn't mean we can't be athletic and smart - like us ya know.....  We like to hike, play, run, AND if it is cold we will settle for the muscle shirts mom makes us.


Check out the Chi in this video.Pretty good pool player!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LyL4BM-tco

Have a great day!!
Woofs
Chica and Lucas

19 comments:

  1. I don't know. Sometimes foofoo gets the best food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very funny!!!! Exercising on a pool table...BOL!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha roo! You guys are awesome!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chica and Lucas
    Oh how wonderful!
    You are so right about us chis.
    Mum says we are more agressive than pit bulls, bol!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very cool muscle shirts that your mom makes! You guys are stylin'!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Carl is no foofoo dog :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I knows, you chiwawas is TUFF! We fostered one once and he would jump in a chair so he could look us big dogs in the eyes and then he get all bossy with us and stuffs and we lissened to him! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy Everybuddy, oh that was just so cute. I myself don't think you have to be big to be in charge and smart and athletic. Just ask Rory hehehe. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, love the muscle shirts. It's getting cold up here too. I'm glad that I have my coat. I like Chi's

    ReplyDelete
  10. We really like your shirts. Fudge thinks he should have one to show the girls how cool he is.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  11. We once had a neighbor accuse our labs of being fou-fou dogs! They were insulted beyond belief. Love the muscle shirts!

    The pool playing Chi is hysterical! The pool balls look huge next to him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course you are not all foo foo dogs. Snort! Now try for some pizza and farting. That is always a good time.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey Chica and Lucas,

    You are right, you can't judge a pup by its size. Great woofs of wisdom. Your muscle shirts rock! I don't think any pups will be messing with you!

    The video was pawsome!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tantalizing eyes Woof!



    --------------------------------
    It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete