Friday, July 15, 2011

Playtime

 
Mamacita aka Dolly enjoying a good scratch while I Lucas entertain the babies.  The brown boy is Brutus, the brindle boy is Bones( he plays but is more quiet, at least during this major filming. The 2 blonds are Lula the only girl in the bunch (she has some white on her nose) and Spike (he doesn't have white on his nose).  Not sure what Chica is doing - I think she is trying to figure them out.  M says the babies are 7 weeks old now and are going to see the vet to get their first shots today.  I'm not going to tell them about what happenbs there.  No not me....

They are even eating real food and I personally think Mamacita is getting to the point of needing some alone time.
Have a good day!!
Lucas signing off




12 comments:

  1. The pups have come on so well, its great to see them playing.
    The first injection Oh they will not like that.
    Licks Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's fun. We want to play too
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geepers have I been gone that long.. Woo guys have multiplied!! That Brutus guy has such handsome white toe toes!!!! Sooooo when's nap time?

    That wore me out:)
    Scratchies,
    Tula

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun video - thanks for our puppy fix!!! Hope the vet visit goes well.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are sooooooo darn cute. And we agree that when those puppy teeth are so sharp, mama does need some alone time.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love how everyone is so happy and having tons of fun!:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pups are so cute and they're having so much fun! Those tails are really wagging! Bummer about the shots, guys.

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a bunch of happy puppies! I am so grateful to you for giving them such a joyful start in life. I bet mamcita IS ready for some quiet time!(too bad about the trip to the vet, hopefully they'll get enough lovin and forget about the jab!)

    Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
    Stumpy and me

    ReplyDelete
  9. those pups are so cute! and they are getting big!
    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy to see them doing so well and enjoying a great play time!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh oh, our Mom is in love with that naughty little brown puppy. She laughed at him getting into things. You must be having so much fun!
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucas, you are so good at entertaining the pups! It looks like fun. We're coming to join in the play!

    ReplyDelete