Friday, October 29, 2010

What's missing??

Good Friday Mornin' to all our furiends.  When you look at our pics, can you figure out what is missing??

 This is Tanner,(a twin of John who now has a great forever home). 
 Tanner is a sweet dog who M & D keep calling John.  We think he is going to end up being one confused pup...

Here I am with my 2 little buddies.  Caya & Tanner.  The rain had stopped so we headed outside to run & play growly bitey face & chase games.
Caya posing for new pics to put on Petfinder.
Caya cuddling with Sasha.  She loves our big girl.  She is always cleaning her face, her teeth, her eyes, cuddling & sleeping.  If you ask me, Sasha puts up with a lot & finally after hourrrrrrs, she does a really low kinda growl.  But I think she is a  big pushover for the little ones.

Tanner and Chica playing tug.  Please ignore the pee pad in front of the fireplace.  Good thing is it hasn't been used.  I been trying to get M to take it outta there.  But she says " no, just in case...."

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!
Ernie,Sasha,Chica
PeeEss:  Answer to what is Missing...... Halloween Costumes.  M says we are scary enough sometimes just being ourselves.  Of course, we know she is just teasing!  She loves us all...

21 comments:

  1. Thanks fur the great pup pikhs!

    We don't need no stinkin' khostumes!

    Have fun with your guests!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and The Golden Khousins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think any of you awe3 scawy, but cewtainly adowable..it's so nice to see how well you all play..I bet it's hawd to leave once anyone's been lucky enough to be at youw house
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got lots of friends to play with at your house. You got it good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You fooled me on that one! I woz sniffing around trying to figger out wot foster dog woz missing... Happy Howloween to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya pals!!! I haven't had to wear one of those costume things yet...but we did dress up dad!! And that was fun...He started out as The Dog Dude (the ultimate dog walker) and when his co-workers got hold of him..he then became "Dog Park Dave!" with a big sign! Hope we can get some pix :)
    Happy play times pals!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are always makin' new friends!
    We bet you feel relieved that you don't have to do the halloweenie costume bit!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many new friends that come and stay awhile before they go home forever. I wish my mom would let me be naked for halloween. You guys are so lucky
    Wags,
    Draco

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking for a foster dog that found their happily ever after home. Scary? You guys are toooooo cute to be scary!

    thanks for keeping our buddies at Dream Valley Ranch in your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were looking for a missing foster dog, too. Sasha seems like a great friend for the fosters.

    We don't DO costumes either. We can't walk if we have anything on!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea, we are tired of the rain too. Nice day today. However, I'm itching to head south soon (Lady doesn't care as long as we are together). I just love that about our dogs.

    Like your new little one. He fits in very well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halloween costumes aren't that fun...we're glad we don't have to wear any either.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great place to learn how to be loved and to trust again...your fosters are VERY lucky! You are all beautiful in your birthday suits...no costumes necessary! Have lots of treats, though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Halloween to you all as well :-)

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your all too cute,,, you don't need a costume at all. It would cover up all your cuteness.
    Thanks for sharing all the good things that is happening at your home... there is so much hope... there is so much caring...there is so much cuddling and playing
    and we see it in all of you
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  15. ummm, no scary costumes? You guys are having so much fun playing.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  16. No costumes? You're lucky pups, according to Morgan! I don't mind too much since it cheers up the people at the nursing home, but this weekend I'll be sporting my Halloween collar, which I think is enough!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey kiddos! we think you look perfect without costumes. and you are NOT scary! well, maybe just a little, heehee! Tanner looks like a very cute dog. we like that photo of the two of them playing tug.

    we hope you get lots of goodies for halloween, but no chocolate, okay?

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Costumes are so undignified for us doggies! Who needs them! That was pretty funny what your mom told you. But then again, Ernie, your eye is glowing...are you turning scary?!

    Great photos! Love how Caya takes care of Sasha. Very sweet! Ernie, you look so nice next to your little pals Tanner and Caya, but if your eyes starts glowing red, I think they need to run!

    Hope you all get lots of yummy Halloween treats!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  19. we love to play bitey face and hiney sniffs as well

    pibble sugars
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sure you did not miss the costumes, right?
    Happy Halloween to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  21. Caya is very cute. You and Sasha are doing a great job with all the little ones.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete