Hi every furiend, Mom's doing it again - slacking. Chica has been in our family for almost 2 months. Mom still hasn't updated our profile, our bbes tribe photo. those only show me & Sasha. Mom says she has a list. What does that mean?? Is she going to do anything with that list.....

Milli is sitting in one of her favorite places soaking up rays. It was a spring like day. Unlike today which had some sun then when Sasha & I went for a walk, the skies opened and we almost had to tread water coming home. Not near as much fun as swimming like the other day. Still a good walk anyway.

I know those other 4 legged critters I live with are out there hiding.

Now I see them. Sasha, Milli and Chica hiding behind Milli. Chica's tail is tall & straight & a white tip. Can't fool me. I see her too.

UH OH!!!! Guess who. Mom had just been wondering where Chica was. The rest of us were with M & D, but she wasn't. I think she was trying to put on an innocent face, but it looks guilty to me. Chica climbed into her bed and tried to pretend she had nothing to do with it. Mom knew & so did she. The video clip shows her trying to pretend innocence maybe???
Good News!! We (PUP people united for pets in Issaquah, WA) are still moving up in the Shelter Challenge. Big Thanks to all of you who are helping by voting for us. We started late and were about 2900 in the overall challenge and 83 in the WA state challenge. As of this morning Mom saw we were 1968 in the overall (moved up 155 places!!) and 40 in the WA state.
AWESOME!!! Thanks to everybuddy who is helping. Please keep voting.
Love you all & your visits
Ernie, Sasha, Chica
Innocent looking faces usually get away with everything- is what I was told!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are Olympians!
You ROCK
love
tweedles
I bet there was skhwirrel hair there SOMEWHERE!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We keep voting from 'here' each day!
Chica, you have the cutest bed!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear
Someone was very busy!!
ReplyDeleteKisses and hugs
Lorenza
Chica is a determined little girl isn't she?!?! Glad to hear you rescue is moving up by leaps and bounds.
ReplyDeleteWags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you come back often. I look forward to getting to know you better. It is important to limit clandestine mischief to times when no cameras or flashie beasts are around...otherwise...busted every time!
ReplyDeleteShe looks totally innocent to us!
ReplyDeleteLicks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy
Chica, you are my kind of pup! Such a whirlwind of action and then the innocent act. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Milli in front of the blue door. Great photo. It has an old world feel to it.
Congrats on your Shelter progress! Paws crossed that you keep moving up!
Suka
Chica, who did THAT??? Surely now you! We can't let the new little one here see this post or she might get some more naughty ideas. Thanks for visiting us. We will have to go vote for you too.
ReplyDeleteWoos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
That was adorable! the clip reminded me of my very innocent Ginger who just LOVES garbage raiding. She has trained me to put the garbage pail up on the counter whenever I leave home or else I find all manner of trash everywhere! Of course she looks all innocent too!! Thanks for visiting our blog. We hope we can be your friends too!!!
ReplyDeleteI am wondering like you -- WHO DID THAT!?!
ReplyDeleteOooooo, our momma woke up this morning to paperz all over the living room floor, too. Uhm, do you think there is an epidemic starting all over the world☺
ReplyDeleteYes Chica has got her feet under the table, starting to destroy things.
ReplyDeleteTim to three bath sponges up to now.
Chica just wants to learn to read. I love how they hide innocently in their beds when they've been naughty, hoping we won't notice.
ReplyDeleteWe'll keep voting but meanwhile you should all know that I totally get Chica. She's really smart and if I were in her shows, I'd be doing the same. Look at that comfy warm bed
ReplyDeleteTwink!
You watched those innocent looking face, woof! Hi Chica and Milli, you be good like Ernie and Sasha!
ReplyDeleteAL
Okay, Khyra wasn't jesting with us. There really is a Clampets blog. Nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteChica's one smart pup! Loved the video clip!!!
ReplyDelete