Have a great weekend.
Ernie, Sasha, Chica
Friday, February 19, 2010
It's Friday!!!! We're moving UP!
Hi Everybuddy, It's me Ernie. I don't understand!!! We were already to go for a good walk yesterday when all of a sudden Mom unleashed me, Chica, & Milli and left us home. So what if we were out of control barking at our new just met friend Kea thru the fence and getting all tangled in our leashes. No big deal right???? This is my what happened face.
Sasha got to go on the walk because she was her mellow self and didn't cause any problems. (Doesn't she look ghosty in the sun??) Mom said she just didn't understand all the fuss because we all had fun at the park the day before and no growling or barking. Guess I'll never figure out why us 3 had to stay home. Just because there were 4 of us and only one of her.....
Sammy, Sasha, & Kea. Kea is only 1 year old. Such a pretty white. THEY had a good walk with sniffs abundant I was told.
Kea & Sammy almost matching butts. They were so cute. Kea is Sammy's "cousin" and Sammy's M & D were puppysitting.
Kea isn't really into posing. He is a farm dog and the city is new to him.
M & D's friends were approved to adopt Milli. She will be staying here until after her surgery to spay and remove a dew claw. She likes to sunbathe. Sun was beautiful but still cold. She was wearing her coat. We will really miss her but she will be going to a great forever home and will have a 10 year old sisterpup.
Sasha, Chica, & Milli hanging out where Mom was working to trim bushes & stuff. Mom was trying to figure out a way to get them to help more.
Hanging out - soaking up more rays!!! Me, I was up under the tree in the shade watching for the CAT on the other side of the fence.... & staying away from the camera which by the way wasn't working very well---maybe it was Mom not working it very well. I was disgusted I didn't get to go on the walk.
Chica really likes to walk thru and to lay in this tall grass.
BIG THANKS to everyone who went to The Animal Rescue Site to vote for PUP. In one day we went from 83rd place in WA state to 72nd place as of this AM. We still have a long way to go and the contest ends soon. SO if it doesn't work too well this time especially since we started late, there is always next time. Right!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your home is just as chaotic and fun as ours, it sounds like. Our M sometimes unleashes us too, but then we know to behave and off we go. Yesterday though, I wish I could have unleashed my M. She was pissy and intolerable. It sucks to take her out when she's like that. So, can we vote again? Never mind, I'll just go look for myself :)
ReplyDeleteTwink!
yess indeed I was able to vote again, hope that's okay...
ReplyDeleteTwink
I'm not sure we are to know why the humans do what they do!
ReplyDeleteKhongrats on moving up in the voting -
We are still able to vote fur your reskhue from 'here' - and able to vote fur my chosen one from my blog -
Mom and I will keep doing our stuff!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We are so pleased it worked out for your friends to adopt Milli. You will all miss her when its time for her to go.
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed when I see people who can walk 3 or 4 dogs at one time!!
ReplyDeleteWootwoot! So fun to visit your site!
ReplyDeleteHugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
You have a full house, no? Sorry you missed that walk!
ReplyDeleteYour home must be a summer camp for dogs. I would like to come over to your house and see what it feels like to peek through the fence at kitties.
ReplyDeletelove
tweedles
Ernie, what a sad sad face! I hope you three got to go on a walk later in the day. I did not get a walk today either since my human got home so late and it was dark (we live in the country, no lights and no sidewalks and only a dirt road). Grrrr! So, I feel your pain!
ReplyDeleteI am so furry happy for Milli! I know you all will miss her but sounds like she has a fur-sister waiting for her who needs the young company.
Sasha, love the photo of you in the sun! Very soothing. And, I love the butt shot of Kae and Sammy. Furry funny and cute!
Suka
Great pics. They all look so happy. I wish my girls showed more affection towards each other.
ReplyDeleteI've got to get me some of that flooring that I see in your banner photo. So tired of buying new rugs for my back door every 3 months.
Have a great weekend.
Hi Ernie, Sasha and Chica!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog today. It looks like you have a busy home life. I am the only pup here, but I hope we get one more one of these days! I'm sorry you missed your walk, Ernie, but did you learn the lesson?
Please visit again and I will look forward to furiendship with you.
Kisses,
Stella