Saturday, January 23, 2010

Introducing Milli!!

Hi it's me Chica. Hope all are happy & had a good day playing. Mom & Dad left this morning and came home with this. Almost like looking in the mirror. EXCEPT Milli as they are calling her looks a little different. She is mostly one color and is bigger than me and they don't know her age for sure. I had to follow her around and make sure she didn't get into trouble.
Her tail is real curly Mine is straight. I think we can be friends. She is closer to me in size than Ernie & Sasha. This could be fun.
Mom says she is a sweetie and that she needs to be spayed and chipped. Can you believe when she was picked up from being transported, the lady told Mom she may be pregnant. Mom said NO WAY!! She is supposed to be spayed the end of this month. We were told she had just weaned a litter of pups. Think maybe that lady was teasing our Mom. Here she is showing off her belly.
I am keeping an eye on her. Isn't her tongue cute???
I think she was thirsty after her long trip from California.
Ernie & Sasha want to play with her but she isn't too sure of them yet. She's not sure about grass yet. Guess I can help her with that. Ernie & Sasha helped me so maybe I can help her get comfortable. She has a nice temperament so we think she has a really good chance of finding her special & forever home.Thanks for visiting us.
Wags
The pack - Chica, Ernie, & Sasha --- Milli too. PS Don't know where she got it but she has green paint on her. Mom says she is going to need a good bath. See how that goes.

14 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!

    What a khutie!

    I think the two of woo are going to be lots of fun!

    Please thank your mom and dad fur giving her a khomfy place to regroup!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chica!
    I am sure you are going to make a pawesome job with Mili making her feel comfy at your home!
    I want a bath too! Can I go there with you and share your bath??
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very kind of all of your family to help her! I hope she learns quickly and then finds a nice forever home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Milli. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun over there.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a wonderful family to help little Milli get readjusted.
    Shs is a real cutie for sure.
    I can just imagine all the fun your having right now.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you for helping Milli out. We hope she finds a forever home soon but in the meantime we bet she has a pawesome time with you guys.

    Noah Willow Tess Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crowd is getting merrier... you are so kind to take Milli in during her transition period... hope she finds a forever home soon. In the meanwhile, it's going to be a party at home.

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, that makes a pack alright... watch out or i might knock on your door:)

    Don't worry ernie & sasha, we know this is your bloggie!

    Kissies,
    tula

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie Milli is! She's going to be thanking you for making her feel comfy, Chica!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Milli is living the life of a diva dog now! I'm sure you'll show her everything she needs to know about being a great companion for someone!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Green paint? That is a mystery that needs to be solved! Milli is adorable! Chica, I think you and Milli are going to get along fabulously! And since Ernie and Sasha convinced their mom to keep you, I think you need to convince your mom to keep Milli! Four is a good number of pups to have!

    Suka

    p.s. Chica, I forgot to mention that you are doing a great job of keeping your eye on Milli. What a great sisfur you are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow--you guys are really doing great things in the dog community! are you fostering or adding a 4th addition to your home?

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I miss this little Milli's arrival, I can see Chica is showing her about. Do you have any idea of her age yet. I hope you find a good home for her, it is sad to see them, you wonder what has been their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We bet it's nice for you to have someone your own size to play with. Our little Lucy was always unhappy that all the other dogs in the house were giants next to her.

    ReplyDelete