Not a really good pic of the Bay but Mom thought the bare trunks of the Madrona's were interesting. Personally we've seen them many times. But she enjoys taking pics.
Sammy standing still. He doesn't do that often. Maybe he wanted his pic taken????
I know there's a critter up that tree. Think he may be hiding. Sasha has had some great sniffs. In fact she has done a LOT She's reading a lot of pmail.
This is a sample of some of the things Mom has been doing since she got her new sewing machine thing. Some people really like the things she calls bookmarks. Personally our fave is the puppy one. There are abour 20 designs she says. She is having fun and has also made some Christmas ornaments. When she makes our winter coats, she is talking about doing some personalization on them. We don't know about that..... Maybe we should stay anonymous???
Wags
Ernie & Sasha
Wow, the bookmarks look really nice.
ReplyDeleteI think she should do pictures of each of you on your new coats!
Very cool. We see mom is very talented. Glad to see you got a quick walk in between the rain drops
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
I love the pictures of you, I wish I had left you some pee-mail to read there. Mom loves to sew and craft, so she is going nuts for the stuff your Mom made.
ReplyDeletelicks and sniffs, Sasha
Great pictures! And my Mom loves the book marks. My granny and grandpa sew, and they have made and personalized some of our coats - I know TaiChi like the one that says "Empress TaiChi"!
ReplyDelete*kissey face*
-Fiona
Your walk pics are beautiful, so many places to sniff and mark and the scenery's just pawesome!
ReplyDeletesame thing here too, mommy's starting her sewing project and all we hear is the sound of that dreadful machine going yak yak yak!
cheers,
Maxx
What cool stuff your mom is making with her sewing machine. She is so talented!
ReplyDeleteWe had some of your rain too.
The pictures of ALL of you are so beautiful.
And the scenery is breath taking!
I am happy to know you got to go out and enjoy mother nature. We love the Madrone trees too.
love
tweedles
That was furry nice woo khould get out and run off some energy - I know woo have more to spare!
ReplyDeleteFurry nice bookmarks!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Wow Mom's very creative! Our Mom loves to read a lot and I guess she would love those bookmarks!Have fun guys!
ReplyDeleteCoffee and Oreo
Hi Sascha and Ernie, it is nice to meet you pups! Thanks for stopping by and offering advice for my girl trouble! You live in a very pretty place! Momma read that you might live in Seattle but it looks like you are in the wilderness to me!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your adventures!
P.S. Have you met our pal Darwin? She lives in Seattle too. Her blog is listed in my favorites.
Hi Sasha and Ernie: Thanks for visiting my blog tonight. Its always great to meet new pups and get aquainted!
ReplyDeleteYou look like you live in a pretty place and I would love to run no-leash! But I never get to.
Kisses,
Stella