We really love coming up here. This time we spent a lot of time just watching and guarding the place. Sasha watched one direction & I watched the other.
Mom took some video clips. Not as good as some she has taken. She tried to get fancy and walked backwards while it was filming. Sorry for the shaking etc. However, she said she had to keep moving because we were all over the place. Likely story.....
The clip above is kind of dark. It was nightime and we think M&D were trying to save electricity. Thanks for stopping by to visit.
Ernie & Sasha
PeeEss: This weekend we are going to have a lot of company. The 2 little humans and their Dad and Murphy and his Mom & Dad. Should be fun.
You plays good for a 9-year-old, Sasha! Luvin your vishus grrrrrr sounds BOL! I used to play like that but not no mores and I is almost your age. You prawably has that labbie yoothfulness in you wot I not has.
ReplyDeleteYou did very good walking in the woods by yourself. Your mom should be very proud!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice that there are two of you so you can keep an eye on things in different areas. That's teamwork.
ReplyDeleteThat sure does look like a great place to explore. Our noses work like Sasha. Where ever the nose goes we follow
ReplyDeleteBOL
Benny & Lily
I so wish I khould wrap my paw around this off lead and khomebakhk 'thing' -
ReplyDeleteBut I'm a Siberian!
Tank woo fur sharing your khool pikhs and videos!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi Sasha, hi Ernie...how's both of you? I see you both guarding the house very well. Oreo does a lot of that his ears are very sensitive with strange sounds and Mom likes it because he is very alert. As for me I always love playing in the backyard with my new found friend, he is a rescued dog and he is going to stay with us for a while. I will post a photo of him soon.
ReplyDeleteCoffee and Oreo
Isn't it fun when you get to sniff some new sniffs with your most excellent snooter?
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great place to explore! Good job watching and guarding the place, Guys!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fun weekend!
xoxo
Thor
Love the pics, how beautiful!!! Thx for sharing!!
ReplyDeletelotsa licks,
Miley
We wish we could go exploring without our leashes! You're so lucky!
ReplyDeleteWe love your new blog header, guys!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch