Sunday, May 24, 2009
Beach Fun
Hi everyone. We're trying to play catch up. We got some special awards from Indie, Rufus, & Anita. It was really great. We had never gotten one before. BIG Thanks to you. We enjoy your blog and like it when you visit ours.
We have made a lot of special friends and we really do enjoy hearing from you all and visiting with you to see what you have been up to.
Mom isn't very good yet at responding and forwarding the awards. She is going to do it. She is learning!!!!!! Please be patient with her.
The sun was out and it was beautifulllll! Down to the beach we all went. Even Sammy & his Mom.
Sasha & I playing tug o war and Sammy doing his fetch & swim thing.
I Ernie went out a long way to get this stick. At least it was long for me becuz I am just getting into this swimming thing. Mom says I get better every time and seem to enjoy it more.
The three of us heading out into the water. That Sammy is one fast lil dude. He is a Jack Russell Terrier and we understand they aren't usually big swimmers. Nobody told him. He gets in and is like the energizer bunny.
How do you like my pointy tail. I keep it out of the water so everyone can see me better. he he!!
Sammy coming back from a long swim. He looks so little out there. But then he is little.
Sasha searching under the water for stuff. She is really good at that. She has found lots of good stuff. ( half eaten pears, nasty OLD tennis balls, you know stuff like that)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi kiddos, your beach looks so inviting. we love playing in the water. isn't it the best! water is so refreshing and fun. it's good excercise for us too. mom says that i, Bailey, am part duck. that must be my poodle side. schnauzers aren't known to be swimmers either. hee hee! Ernie, you must be part duck too!
ReplyDeletewoofs!
looks like fun - I'm going to the beach in July - I think I'm going to like it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a pawsome day at the beach!
ReplyDeleteBig licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Beautiful day for you furry fish. I LOVE to swim and fetch sticks too. Next time tell me and I'll join in.
ReplyDeleteNOrwood
Hi Sasha, hi Ernie! Great splash photos! We feel very honored to be your friends!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Rufus and Indie
whoo that looks fun. what is your beach called? where do you live?... Bell goes to the beach all the time. it's the BEST
ReplyDelete